The event will showcase HP2P/HLVP retail, service, product and culture/arts member businesses and feature:
- Artisanal Vendor Fair
- Health/Fitness Pop Up
- Live Demos/Workshops
- DJ/Live Music Performance
Lifestyle vendor categories will feature:
- EAT Harlem (Food/Beverage, Cooking Demos)
- BLOOM Harlem (Farm shares, Community Gardens, Floral)
- EXPLORE Harlem (Real estate, Tourism, Events)
- MOVE Harlem (Health/Fitness)
- INDULGE Harlem (Beauty/Wellness, Fashion, Home, Gift)
- CREATE Harlem (Culture/Arts)
- KIDS Harlem (Family/Children Zone)
- EDUCATE Harlem (Schools, Business)
Location: St. Nicholas Avenue between 117th Street and 118th Street
In partnership with Weeksville Heritage Center, GrillzandGranola and I See You Wellness bring you ZEN DAY: the first and only half-day community wellness conference that promotes movement, mindfulness & modern spirituality among Women of Color (all people are welcome).
During our bi-annual conference, we gather a powerful community of practitioners, small businesses, creatives, entrepreneurs and wellness advocates to share accessible ways we can help each other on our journey to be well.
We keep self love and self care at the heart of what we do, dropping illusions, exchanging energy, turning our damn phones off and learning how to live the Zen Life. We are powerful when we gather and now is the time to RISE, so please join us for the inaugural ZEN DAY. It is going to be L.I.T.
- Theme: Breakfast at Tiffany's
- Sample great Brunch Bites & desserts from Mott Haven Grill
- Special Door Prizes, Raffles + Giveaways - arrive early
- Learn self-care, skincare + makeup tips from professionals
- Get a Mini Facial + Massage
- Stop by the Hair Braiding + Bling Station
- Mami + Me Crafts + Cupcakes
- Purchase unique handmade gifts for Mother's Day from local women-owned businesses.
- Family Friendly Event - Make it a Mother & Daughter Day!
- Proceeds from this event will benefit survivors of cancer.
- Look forward to seeing you!
Are you afraid to share your story? Are you nervous to state your needs? Do you worry that your words will hurt others? Do you speak from your heart or mind? The throat chakra is driven by expression and communication of your authentic self. The throat chakra wants us to speak our truth, but with love.
So many of us were silenced during our childhood, or forced to keep painful family secrets. Now, here we are as adults, trying to exist boldly, loudly, and comfortably in this world when we were silenced.
We will be in a safe, loving community to anonymously WRITE moments when we were silenced, engage in a soulful SINGING meditation to cleanse our throat chakras, and then delve into a gentle BREATH WORK journey to reclaim our voice. It will be a transformative inner journey with time to connect organically with like-minded souls.
Inner child work helps to bring back joy, contentment, and awe. Let’s not be afraid to go back to move forward. Come to be seen, heard and valued!
Renegade Craft Fair is the worlds largest curated showcase of independent craft and design.
MISSION: To create a vibrant and lively that reflects and illuminates the work of today's modern makers. We strive to keep our events relevant to emerging and established designers alike, focusing on the highest quality goods and the freshest voices.
Save your holiday shopping for the Bronx Museum’s Holiday Market Weekend! In collaboration with FromTheBronx.com, The South Bronx Farmer’s Market, THE POINT, and The Bronx Beer Hall, the Bronx Museum welcomes more than 25 local artists, artisans, farmers, bakers, brewers, and more for a holiday market that is not to be missed. Free admission!
- Artist-made gifts and crafts
- Jewelry from local designers
- Artisan cookies, cakes, and sweets
- Bronx-crafted spirits and beer
- Handmade beauty products, scarfs, ties, and other apparel
Saturday, October 15th from 8pm-12am
Host: Baron Ambrosia
Performances by Ida Divine, Azizaa Mystic, Yahzarah, Holly Saucy
Fine Art Display by Fabiola Jean-Lewis and Sara Bunn, Momar Clemons, Navin Norling, Andy Outis, Korga Peices
Tarot Card Readings by Tatianna Tarot
Alcohol Tasting: (9th Coven brews): Voodoo Pussy, Black Majik Woman, La Bruja
Music provided by Val Jeanty, Dj Devanity, Eli Efi